Friday, July 2, 2010

Fix Me, Abandon Me

When we see something wrong or broken, we have two options. We can either fix it, or abandon it.

Think about it. You have a broken laptop, naturally, we either take it in to get it fixed, or get rid of it if we don't have enough money or time to fix it.
It's the same with everything else in life. In particular, relationships, with friends, family, and significant others.
We always have a choice when we notice something is wrong. Sure, somethings just can't be fixed, but you never know if it can be or not until you try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My name is Tara. I wish my middle name was a part of my first name (Taralee). I am in love with my Savior. Everyday He teaches me something new. I'm always happy and people tell me my gift is compassion. I love people and I enjoy seeing how different and unique everyone is. I care about everyone. When I see others hurting, I hurt. When I see others happy, I'm happy. I love being there for people. I'm also in love with music. I respect all music that has talent, but I generally listen to indie music more than anything else. Next is fashion. I have never cared about what other people think about how I look. I enjoy putting outfits together and inspiring people to be different. If I dressed to impress people I knew, I'd wear bedazzled stuff from the buckle, because that's how a lot of my friends dress. I'm my own person and I like to express that through my style. I have no idea what I am going to do with my life. I'm going to college in the fall and I'm going in undeclared. There are so many things that I would love to do. I just can't choose. I'm sure I'll figure it out soon though. That's all for now. Have a nice day :)

Followers